Later around 3.30 pm i will use SEM, i've prepared my sample..instead of reading articles or browsing more papers..i ended up reading and forwarding emails, and suddenly feels like blogging..takpe la skali skala..by the time i wrote this my love tgh lunch with the guys at Zamzam i have no idea at all where is that place. Kalau besh bleh la bawa i plak next time hehe. Here is the email forwarded by Ayu...
Exercise of the brain is as important as exercise of the muscles. As we grow older, it's important to keep mentally alert. If you don't use it, you lose it! Below is a very private way to gauge your loss or non-loss of intelligence.
Take the test presented here to determine if you're losing it or not. The spaces below are so you don't see the answers until you've made your answer.
OK, relax, clear your mind and begin.
1. What do you put in a toaster?
Answer: 'bread.' If you said 'toast,' give up now and do something else.
Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, bread, go to Question 2.
2. Say 'silk' five times. Now spell 'silk.' What do cows drink?
Answer: Cows drink water. If you said 'milk,' don't attempt the next question. Your brain is over-stressed and may even overheat.. Content yourself with reading a more appropriate literature such as Auto World. However, if you said 'water', proceed to question 3
3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?
Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said 'green bricks,' why the hell are you still reading these???
If you said 'glass,' go on to Question 4
4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into and .) Anyway, during the flight, two engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of 'no man's land' between East Germany and West Germany . Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany , or no man's land'?
Answer: You don't bury survivors.
If you said ANYTHING else, you're a dunce and you must stop. If you said, 'You don't bury survivors', proceed to the next question.
5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to in Wales .. In London , 17 people get on the bus. In Reading , six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon , two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff , 1 1 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea , three people get off and five people get on . In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven.
What was the name of the bus driver?
Answer: Oh, for crying out loud!
Don't you re member your own name? It was YOU!!
Well guys how was it? btw..i'm sure Nini model pass it with flying colors since now she is 'educated and specky' hehe. Guwau jer tau.. Dearie Ayuwuhuu keep sending me nice and fun emails k. Tried to find pictures of Ayu n me but it's not in my current collection. Nak kena buka balik buku lama, dunno if it's still there since my laptop corrupt after my Msc.