Saturday, April 25, 2009

Religion and "Pening"...

Last Thursday, i have a seminar, one in the morning and the other one around 4 pm. I cant attend in the morning since it clashes with my Japanese class. Petang tu kena la pergi..no excuse. Evening session plak kat Katahira campus..and my love suggest to go with kuruma coz it will be easier. The problem is i have no idea which area in Katahira and which building since it is very big area. Oleh itu saya pun bertanya kepada Horimoto sensei. She said she will go with Kajimoto-san, Tatsumi-san and Sato-san, and i told her i will go with my car..maybe boleh follow..i continue my lab..and suddenly at 3 pm, (1 jam lagi nak seminar) Horimoto sensei came to me and said, we are leaving now. I was shocked and switch off eviting and went to my room to take my notebook, purse, etc..she was also in the room and asked me.."is it ok in your religion if we ride your car?" I was puzzled..nak tergelak pom ada "of course not, there is no such thing". But i am really wondering why are we going so early. Katahira campus is about 15 minutes from Aobayama campus. Tapi dah co-boss says so and it turned out, Tatsumi-san and Sato-san also went with me. Masa tu segan pun ada..kalau love ok la, ni labmates huhu..tak biasa la..tapi buat dek jela..bila dah sampai, barula i knew why we went early coz kena ambil kunci, tampal poster prepare the setup..projector..and so on...don't really understand the talk..about surface plasmon and curcuit apa ntah huhu..

Second case which seems funny to me..this is about my love's group member. Yesterday they had welcome party, somewhere around Sendai Station..my love pun dah naik segan selalu tak pergi..same case with me. So this time he agrees to join. Hopefully ada makanan which is safe to eat he..my love ni quite kamcing with this guy from china Pheng Ning Ning (I always call him Pening..hehe noti me..but of course not in front of him just during conversation with love) and the other one is love's tutor Yoshi-san..erm yang ni tatau plak nak panggil apa..he..Pheng ni (or should i write Pening? (*_*)...is still young..just continued his master so still sort of childish sket..love's menu during party tu sukiyaki..ala2..steam boat la..but still a bit different..luckily ada seafood and vegetables so boleh la makan. Pheng ni makan non stop org lain dah full but he's still eating..sampai tergigit his tounge and luka..huu..kesian but kelakar gak pom ada, dia tak pernah makan2 like this..and don't be surpised that he never see beach/ocean (maybe he comes from center part of China agaknya)..the best part is when my love is reading my sms. During that time i sent my love sms asking what time will he finish and where should i pick him up..i called my love..LOVE..the the sms started with "love..." when my love was reading the sms..Pheng ni jenguk his hp..and saw the word love..pastu tetiba kecoh.. "waahhh..your wife say i love you to you.." the best part dia gi kecoh dgn org lain gak..sort of "his wife says i love you to him". After that seems like everybody is sneaking to love's hp. Adus.. pening2..funny la..i met him several time and i can imagine the way he says that...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

pn hanis...
hehehehe...
klaka la 'mr.pening' tu...

cikhu said...

cikha..

ape kaitan agama dgn keta???hehhehe..bukan najis mughollazah ..concern la diorg ke mnug..

"pening" was never sea beach/ocean???besar la kan tanah besar china tu...sian pulak aku..atleast kita all the time ble tgk laut n pantai...

Hanis MY said...

hehe..yer en pening tu sgt kelakar kadang2 pening bila dgr dia speaking, tak faham dia punya sebutan tu..mcm ada slang..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails