Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Sv...

Yesterday i was measuring STM. Fukumura sensei suddenly came and ask me about my sample. I can see nanowire under SEM but i failed to observed it under STM. Since my sample has fluorescence properties, so i can confirm it under fluorescence microscope to support my data, STM is a high resolution instrument. I need to prepare an ideal sample which must be below 100 nm, than it is observable under STM..difficult...i can see it under SEM very clearly but it is difficult when it comes to STM..so in a rush kind of way (his trademark) we went to biochem lab and met Sogawa sensei. It's in the same building where i did SEM. The door is auto door so it will open when we are near it..but i didn't expect Fukumura sensei will do..."Open Sesame" dengan penuh action kamen sinchan miss sa..(panjangnya nama action ni). sooo chumel..nak tergelak pun ada tapi control. Lawak rupanya my sv ni. Unfortunately, the instrument is under repair so i have to wait for a few days..hmm looks like someone will come in empty hand on this Thursday's group meeting huhu..wish me luck..takpe sabar2 Allah suka pada org yang sabar (Kak Tim yg bagi nasihat ni) thanks kak tim. u know who u are..hehe ok nak balik dah...my love is on his way...

2 comments:

fadhilah said...

hehe...

siap ngan gaya skali ke?

Hanis MY said...

yup..tangan berpusing tu..hehe..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails