Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How to change the font...

Since Cha asked me about this, i did wanna share, just the matter of time which stops me from doing it. It all started when my blogger friend cum Sendai gang asked me how to change the blog's font. I was puzzled as i didn't know anything about it. We started to search and Iryd buzz me since she found a nice tutorial on the web. And she pass it on to me. Thanks dear...

Changing the fonts of your blog... via this web.. step by step. Selamat mencuba k! At first it was confusing since i'm not familiar with html etc.. i really don't like html, it's hard for me to understand it :P, dah boleh tukar title tu merupakan satu kejayaan besar buat saya.. haha terlebih expression plak...

4 comments:

Cik Fasyareena said...

thanks mummy for sharing..
nti cha nak wat la..
love u!

mommynadia said...

Hanis..good info!
thx..

Kekanak Osaka said...

biasa saya guna www.picnik.com
kat sana leh edit gambar and put in font sumer sekali. best :)

Hanis MY said...

Cha lalink, my pleasure dear

Nadia, u r most welcome...

Zeti..wow wiii thankss dear will check it out... sugu..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails