Thursday, August 21, 2008

J.CO??


Yesterday was a busy day because it's MQF time! Every department is busy doing this thing. I was so tired at the end of the day...then there's a knock on the door...it opens slowly and i saw my student's face peepin' in...it's Anis Fathiah... and i saw a box of J.Co donuts. Yey! My dream finally come true..this Anis' gal always telling me about J.Co this and J.Co that. J.Co is her favorite donuts. She always go there with her sisters and friends. Since i'm from Kelantan and now working in Terengganu..so there's no such this as J.Co here. It's so sweet of her buying me J.Co all the way. from KL (she went back for her mid semester break). It is so delicious and i enjoy eating it with my love..yummy...Thanks a lot Anis dearie....I had a time out with J.Co..he.. :-)

Anis...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails