Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My 27th Birthday...


This year's birthday is so meaningful...first coz i celebrated it as a wife (ngada, nak jugak mention.. padahal sama jek)...secondly with my dearest students. It's a surprise and i didn't expect it at all. I knew that my love wont do anything special as he does not know how to shower me with gift, surprises..etc...so i just continue my daily routine as usual...but i did ask him to treat me dinner for my birthday and also a gift. :-)..bodek sket..kadang jadik..kadang tak jadik..hehe, not enough skill..and not to forget i keep reminding him bout that day but dia wat dek jer...
I was watching tv on July 27 2008. I thought my husband forget about it. Men is hard in remembering the certain dates like most women do. Based on the book titled men are from mars and women are from venus...quite useful but i didn't finished reading either...well back to the subject, by the stroke of midnight, i heard my husband whisper Happy Birthday to my ear.. I was already asleep at that time. He was waking me up to sleep inside the bedroom instead of the living room. Is this for real or am i just dreaming. Coz back to those days when we were dating he didn't even remember bout my birthday...wow this is an improvement. haha...as i went to my bed..lots of text messages keep coming in..my sweet students smsing birthday wishes...aww...so thoughtful of them.
The next day..when i was getting ready to work, as usual i will wear my wedding ring and wedding bracelet. I put it safely in a nice box..suddenly i notice something different..there's another white gold ring..i took it and try to put to my finger..it fit i ran to my love and ask him.."What ring is this" he smiles and said.."surprise, it's your wedding present" my jaw dropped spontaneously i hug and thank him. I didn't know that he can be this sweet. . :-).... as i went to work..more birthday wishes from my colleagues, my friends..it really felt different compared to the previous years...and what surprised me is that after my lecture...my students sang me a birthday song....the whole class sang it...my face blushes and i'm totally speechless. when i went back to my room and did my asar prayer..there's a knock at the door..when i opened it...i saw a cake with candles and 6 smiling faces which i recognized. What a surprised. It's Razi, Fat, Nas, Swapna, Hazirah and Lizz....i jumped in joy...wow this is great!!! It's been so long..the last candles that i blew was my birthday when i was 7 years old. It's 20 years before.. my goodness. I made few wishes and i blew it with my eyes close hoping that the wish would come true someday ;-).
They forced me to wear that pointy birthday hat. Well...cute what..hehe...I guess it's the best birthday ever...

Happy Birthday!!!

seated from left Fat, Razz, Nas, Lizz, Sapna and Azie..

one slice for my love...




2 comments:

Ct Arina said...

man sometimes can be the sweetest one ;D

a said...

Quite a beautiful birthday you had, congrats^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails